Friday, December 31, 2010

I m back~~~^^

  Hihi,i m BACK~~!! phew...it has been a long long loooooonnng time i didn't visit my blog~~almost 4get it ad...>
  There's a lot of changes on me...i had dy my hair..change my lifestyle...change my attitude...i feel like~~i m like a different person..a whole new person..i dunno y~~btw,i hope all these changes will lead a better way,better life 2 me,myself..& all precious frens & my beloved family~~
  2day is d last day 4 d year 2010...i'll leave all my bad memories about (u guys)..juz wanna mention tat..i will b stronger,live more happi without u guys..u guys hav teached me a great lesson..hmmhmm~~u guys had given me a chance..2 get apprehend..realize tat...how cruel tis world can b~
  Well,tat's all i wanna said~~HAPPI NEW YEAR~~!!^^

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck To U.... U sure can do it !!!!
    Take good care of urself too....

    ReplyDelete