Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quite a long time didn't visit & write my blog ad~~hmmhmm~~i was soo busy v my final exam recently...Finally,i can relax now~^^free ad~but i cant go anywhere...i wanna go gaigai~my daddy not allowed me 2~~=( sob sob~~well,i guess i juz hav 2 stay at home~~>
  Tis few weeks,there's a lot of changes in my life~many unpredictable things juz happen towards me...i m hardly 2 bliv & accept it...well,i juz hav 2 get used 2 it...i muz b strong~=) even though i had lost them ,i still hav many ppl tat always by my side & support me~soo glad tat i had known them & hav them in my life~really appreciate them~^^muacks! i really love u guys~~hehe..^^
 I dun wanna stay at home since now is my holiday..i plan 2 get a part time job..so i wont feel soo lame & useless..not juz spending my time siting,lying & done nothing at my home.. i can straight earn some money by this few weeks~~I need a job la~~hope i can get it as quickly as possible~~ =)

1 comment: