Friday, August 6, 2010

My practical

  2day wake up early in d morning 4 my car practical..a bit nervous..my face look pale & i dunno y..@@after leaving my house,i had a nasty fall on d roadside b4 i reach my destiny..TT..DAMN...pain...
  During my practical.it was awfully suffer...i hav 2 drive for 2 hours,quite a long time..the sun keep on shine on me..& the weather is hot also...feel like sauna..but good 4 me too..^^hehe...**coz i m on diet..=p  i keep on sweating,cant stand it..so,i put a handkerchief on my head..&my teacher keep on laughing..coz i look like an Idoitz...@@Gosh...
  But thank god,my teacher let me pass & ask me 2 hav my pra-test soon...yippee!!wat a good newz,coz i hav my practical4about 2 months ad..Finally..!!^^ i hope i can get my car lesson as quickly as possible^^although  now i look like an indian girl...

1 comment:

  1. =( u feel down? y so clumsy oh~~ great to hear can go on to ur PRA d.. jia you jia you ^.~ indian girl? den now wad.. chinese + indo + indian? =P

    ReplyDelete